VBY is Hiring!
VBY is looking for a Youth Engagement Leader. Please click here for a full job description.
Directors (updated on March 14, 2017)
- Doug Caldwell (President)
- Jason Biensch (Treasurer/Secretary)
- Linda Casson (Director)
- James Low (Director)
- Chapa Pinnaduwa (Director)
- Eileen Melnychuk (Director)
- David Whiteside- United Way Yukon (Ex-Officio Director)
- Bruno Bourdache (Executive Director)
- Arpi Singh (Executive Assistant)
VBY depends on volunteers. Around 25 volunteers per year are helping VBY directly (board members, volunteer trainers, office manager volunteer, volunteer bookkeeper, consultants, NGOtf allocation committee members, etc.), for a total of 800 hours, which represents 5 months of full time work and a minimum value of $16,000. Thank you! I you want to volunteering with VBY, please contact Bruno Bourdache: firstname.lastname@example.org, You will receive a VERP certificate.
From September to November 2016, VBY wanted our members’ opinion on the VBY services and resources they used. The goal of the survey was to know how we can better serve our members. Please click here for more information.